Friday, August 1, 2008

Token

I watched as the ceiling fan spun above my head. My nightie was bunched up under my breasts. The gentle breeze from the fan blades made goose bumps on my flesh but I was too tired to pull the blankets up. The sheets lay bunched up at the bottom of the bed, the pillows scattered around, some on the bed, some on the floor. I’d been tossing and turning all night, now the sun was just starting to peak through the blinds and I had barely had an hours sleep. I’m sure if someone walked in they would think I had spent my night making love for hours, thinking that was the only thing that could account for the disheveled state of my bed, hair and clothing. Unfortunately that wasn’t the case.

I sighed and rolled over onto my side grabbing for a pillow to hug. It was one of his; I caught a whiff of his scent as I pressed it to my body. I leaned my face into it inhaling, I missed him. My nipples instantly hardened as I thought of him wrapping his arms around me. His body pressed against my back, I wanted him to touch me, to hold me.

My body craved him, missed him. It had only been a few weeks but it seemed like longer. I had been plagued by dreams of him from the day he left. We had talked on the phone but that just spurred my desires even more. Hearing his voice, my body would react wanting to feel the sting of his hand on my ass, the hardness of his cock in my mouth, pussy and ass.

When Master left he told me I could pleasure myself three times while he was gone, this wasn’t to including the times that he would call me and allow me to please myself while he was on the phone so he could hear me come. I had used all but one and I was worried about using the last. What if I used it and he was detained and wasn’t able to get home for a few more days? I guess I could always ask for more but whenever I did that I felt like a sex crazed lunatic, one of those people who wind up on Jerry Springer. I wasn’t always like this. I always had a high sex drive but recently I felt out of control.

My mind would wander at the worst times, in the middle of a meeting, in line at the grocery store, or just driving in the car. I would be fine one minute and then I would feel myself flush, my nipples would harden and I would be thinking of his hands running through my hair, being thrown up against a wall or bent over to be spanked. I never knew when it would happen, when he would phone me unexpectedly his voice sending shivers through my body leaving me on the edge of orgasm. I had never reacted this way to anyone before, sometimes it worried me, and other times it made me smile. I was well and truly owned, Masters little slut. The reactions of my body to even the slightest thought of my Owner was evidence of that.

I rolled onto my back in frustration. I ran my hands over my belly, up under my nightie and caressed my breasts, my fingers gentle squeezing my nipples which ached for his firmer touch. I closed my eyes and imagined his hands were mine as they ran over my body, across my breasts, up to my neck and then back down my belly, across my hips, down my thighs, up my inner thighs and back up over my belly. Oh how I wanted him to hold me down and torment me with his mouth, and his hands, allowing me to feel the hardness of his cock against my leg. I moaned and writhed under my own touch. I ran my hand slowly over my panties, they were so wet. I wanted to make this last, he would if he was here but I wasn’t sure if I could.

The last four days felt like foreplay, Master had teased me daily on the phone and through his e-mails. It was amazing I had held back so long, now I was on edge, I hadn’t slept all night. The only difference between when he ties me up and teases me and this, is my reward in the end. The orgasm’s the same or similar but there is just something different about coming on your own verses coming with a hard cock deep inside you or down your throat. I really missed that. I loved having him in my mouth, especially when he had his fingers deep inside me.

My back arched up off the bed, at the thoughts racing through my mind. My breath was coming faster my eyes shut tight imagining Master touching me. I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer. I pushed my panties aside and slid my fingers deep inside my body. “Oh Master” I moaned. “I wish you were here.”

“And why is that?” A voice said from the other side of the room.

I jumped yanking my hands out of my panties my heart beating wildly. “Master!” I yelped.

He just smiled and stood in the doorway of the bedroom grinning. “You seemed to have everything under control slave, don’t let me interrupt.”

I looked at him and grinned. “Yes Sir.” I said and lay back down on the bed to finish what I started.

No comments: