Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happiness is being a slave

Master and I took a little mini vacation to New England this past week. It was fabulous to get away and the only thing I regret is that we didn’t have more time. I could have used a few more nights…but maybe that’s because even when I’m on vacation my phone rings and the office won’t leave me alone.

We were coming back from dinner one night and as the car wound through the dark streets of the sleepy little New England town Master decided he wanted to play with his toy. There weren’t many people out and about, it was late evening, there was a slight chill in the air and it was lightly raining. Masters hand rested on my thigh and slowly made its way under my skirt. He rested his hand on my panties right above my clit, his fingers tapping out a slow sensual rhythm that made me squirm. I moved my hands behind me grabbing hold of the headrest, my back arching off the seat. I wanted his fingers inside me, I wanted more pressure on my clit, but it wasn’t up to me. I am a slave, and my body belongs to Master he takes pleasure from it when and where he wants and right now he was enjoying himself as he slowly teased and played with his toy while we drove back to our room.

My foot came up on the dashboard as I tried to maneuver him where I wanted but I was ordered to put my foot back down. I was to give the appearance of being calm as if nothing was happening. Meanwhile I wanted to scream and beg for more. The road seemed to go on forever and yet it also seemed very short. Before I knew it we were back where we were staying, and I was told to get out of the car, frustrated and weak kneed.

I took a deep breath, tried not to pout, straightened my clothes and followed him. When we got back to our room, Master seemed to have put his fun in the car behind him and was busying him self with other things. I figured I would take my mind off my misery and do a little work, so I took out my computer and bent over the side of the bed waiting for it to boot. Maybe I was also subconsciously hoping that Master would approve of my bent over submissive position and have his way with me.

When the computer finally came on I was still pouting and frustrated and I couldn’t remember what I was going to do in the first place. Master came up behind me and asked what I as doing. I said I really couldn’t remember and he grabbed a fistful of my hair and told me I was going to suck cock. He spun me around forcefully and pushed my head down where I eagerly and hungrily took him in my mouth. I was happy to be of service and would have smiled if I hadn't been so focused on the task of pleasing him.

Much too soon he pulled out of my mouth, threw me back over the side of the bed, raised my skirt pulled down my panties and pushed his full length inside me. It was just what I wanted, what I had needed since the car ride home. It was difficult to hold back from coming, it was all I had been thinking about for half an hour and now I was full with Masters cock. I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else, but Masters voice kept bringing me back to the present. He moved me around the room, from the bed to the chair until I found myself on tip toes, bent at a 90 degree angle holding on to the frame of the bed while Master thrust roughly in and out of me from behind.

I was all but crying at this point, I didn’t know if I would last much longer. I was about to start begging to come when Master gave me the permission I needed for release. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulled me close to him and whispered in my ear, “Come now for me slave.” And I did. My knees started to give out but he held me up and led me closer to the bed, my body continuing to convulse around him. "Thank you Master." I whispered. "You're welcome slave." he replied.

He pulled out leaving me whimpering because along with staying still the feeling of Master leaving my body is one of my least favorite things. Somehow after all this time my panties were still halfway down my leg and my skirt was still raised above my ass. There is something about being half dressed that makes me feel so naughty. It also reminds me that I am there for Masters pleasure and he can use me when, where and how he wants.

He left me there for a few moments, bent in half, panties half down, still trying to catch my breath. Since my back was to the door I got paranoid someone would try to come in and pulled up my panties but left my skirt where it was. I’m not sure what I was hoping to accomplish since my panties were mesh and lace but it made me feel better.

When Master came back he asked why I had pulled them up. He pulled them down again, gave me a few hard spanks reached around and pinched my nipple hard and told me that I am not to pull my panties up without his permission. He asked if I understood. I whimpered and told him I understood and wouldn't do it again. Master then released my nipple, kissed the side of my face pulled up my panties and fixed my skirt.



Master moved to the chair across the room and told me to come over and clean him off. I eagerly knelt in front of him more than happy to please him after my error in judgment a moment ago. He praised me when I was done, held me close, kissed me and told me I could go back to doing whatever it was I was planning to do on the computer, that he was done with me for now. I practically floated back over to the bed where I had abandoned my computer to serve Master and smiled at the symbolism this held in my life. My work life and my slave life side by side, they both fulfilled something inside me but right then, I was much happier with my life as a slave, work could wait for another day.

No comments: