Sunday, August 31, 2008

In Plain Site (2 of 3)

I shivered thinking of all the people who were out today because of the lovely weather and that I would be standing outside half naked, exposed but hidden. Master stepped back and unzipped my skirt for me as I took hold of the sides and slide it down.

“Good, now the panties.”

I pushed my panties down to pool at my feet along with my skirt. Master reached down and retrieved my clothes, folding them neatly and placing them on one of the chairs. He ran his hand lightly across my ass and I shuddered. He gave me a few soft pats and I sucked in my breath.

“Breathe slave; act as if nothing is happening. Would you want anyone down on the street to know what I’m doing to you?”

“No Sir.” I reply.

“Then you will need to be careful.” He said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind again. His hand slipped down and started playing with my clit. “I’m going to make you come while you stand here and act as if nothing is happening. Is that clear slave?”

I took a deep breath, “Yes Sir.”

“Good, I’ll be right back I need to get something.” He kissed the side of my neck and went back inside, leaving me clutching the railing, my knees shaking with anticipation.

“Hi up there are we still on for coffee tomorrow?” A voice called from below.

It took me a moment to realize the voice was talking to me, I looked down to see neighbor looking up at me. I blushed and then remembered all she could see was me standing there in my blouse from work, the rest of me was hidden from her view, but it made me feel naughty.

“Huh, oh, right, yes we are, sorry I was thinking about work.” I called down.

“Good, Sue from down the street might join us as well.”

“That’s fine. I’ve been meaning to call her.”

Master walked back out onto the porch as I was in mid sentence. His hand on the small of my back made me shiver and my voice quiver. He waved to the woman standing on the lawn

She waved back and yelled up “Great, see you then!” and walked away.

“Very good slave now let’s see if you can maintain your composure while I make you come.”

I groaned and my knees started to sag.

“Unless you want the neighborhood to hear me spank you I would suggest you stand up straight. Now spread your legs I have a new toy I want to use.”

I quickly stood up my and swiveled my head around to see what he was talking about.

He grinned as he showed me a metal anal plug with a pink jewel at the base. My eyes widened and I looked up at his face, “please not out here.” I begged.

“Just think of this as another accessory, like a bracelet or a necklace, I think I may have you wear this out when we go to dinner tonight, we’ll just have to see how it fits.”

I turned my head quickly to the street biting my bottom lip. Wear it out? I couldn’t even imagine. It would be constant stimulation, with every step I would know it was there the whole time. But I guess that was his point. To keep me aware that with every step I was not a free woman, I was a slave, and my body belong to another and if he wanted to keep my ass stretched it was his right.

It was moments like this that my mind faltered; did I make the wrong decision those many months ago? I reached up and touched the tasteful collar around my neck. I always received so many compliments on it. If only people actually knew what it meant.

“Lean forward a little.”

I complied without thought. My mind was still wandering holding an internal battle. I felt the pressure as the plug started sliding into place, it hurt.

“Relax into it.” He said. “This is going in either way, so you can relax and open or we can make this painful and difficult.”

I took a few deep breaths and focused on relaxing. I felt myself open up and the plug slide into place.

No comments: