Sunday, August 10, 2008

Learning to Share (part 1 of 3)

Excerpt from a story in 3 parts......

As I approached the bedroom door I heard muffled noises, I thought it may have been the tv but when I opened the door to the bedroom the noises became louder and more distinct, I knew that sound, it was the sound of someone being flogged. I walked quietly toward the stairs hoping that it was all in my head, or that Master had invited a friend and his slave over and it was them that I was hearing. The muffled moans grew louder as I crept down the stairs, my body started to shake as I took in the scene playing out in front of me. I stopped at the bottom unable to move. My eyes were riveted to the sight before me.

Leaning with her hands on the back of the couch her legs spread her face turned away from me was naked woman. She was tall and thin with olive skin and long brown hair that was pulled back in a high ponytail that fell to the middle of her back. She wore nothing but a pair of red three inch heels. Master was standing behind her flogging her. I heard the crack of leather as it snapped against her skin. Saw how red her ass was already. He must have been at this the whole time I was in the bath. She would flinch with each strike, and cry out in a throaty moan or whimper. I hadn’t seen her face but I knew her face would be as beautiful as her body.

I was completely overwhelmed with emotions; I was intimidated, humiliated, upset even angry. This was my time. I didn’t want to share it. I slid down to floor at the bottom of the stairs, my back against the wall, silent tears running down my face. I knew he kept other slaves, they would call occasionally, and I would hear him talking to them on the phone. He would show me picture they sent him, or have me speak to them about serving. Occasionally I would come over and there would be signs of someone else having been there, a table in an odd place, a riding crop on the coffee table, a single chair placed in the center of the living room. He never tried to hide it and actually the fact that he was so open about it made it easier. There were no hidden e-mails to other women, no late night hushed calls. I’d been with men who cheated on me, this felt different. But that didn’t mean I wanted to witness it in person.

I tried not to think about him with other women but I knew that it was a reality. I had seen photos of him with other slaves serving him but this reality was a whole new thing. My emotions were raw already from my harried week. I just didn’t know how to cope with this right now.

I turned to sneak back upstairs and let him finish but I had a feeling that wasn’t what he had planned. He often spoke of the day he would ask me to serve with another. I had hoped that he had just said it to scare me but I should have known better, he never said anything he didn’t mean. I didn’t know what to do. I wanted to run but I also didn’t want to move. I was paralyzed with fear, anger and knowledge that if I ran I would be punished and that would be worse than staying.

So I stayed where I was, watching, crying and flinching with his every stroke on her bare ass. I could see the welts he was raising on her silky skin. This was harder and longer than he ever had flogged me.

He walked closer to her, running his hand across her reddened cheeks. Her legs were quivering. He slid his hand between her legs, and thrust his fingers inside her pussy, causing her to gasp and cry out, her hips thrusting in time with his hand “Please Master”, she said, “I need to come.”

I could feel her tension from across the room. I held my breath as she frantically moved her body in time with his. “Not yet.” He said so quietly I could barely hear him and wrapped his other hand around her waist.

“Please”, she begged, “Please, I…can’t…please Sir….”

He leaned close to her ear and even though I didn’t hear them spoken I know he had whispered “Now”. She let out a loud moan and her legs gave out. He caught her and held her up as she continued to writhe and moan.

“That’s it.” He whispered audibly to her, “It feels good to be back with your Master doesn’t it?”

“Yes Sir” she groaned, “It’s been too long Master.”

I sat there mesmerized, my tears forgotten. I had never seen another woman naked before not to mention watching her come. It was a beautiful sight, the way her body arched and moved, her muscles tensing and released with pleasure. The goose bumps forming on her skin, I could imagine her nipples tightening and her belly tensing. I found that I was actually turned on by the beauty of it.

He held her until her the strength returned to her legs, and then he slowly removed his fingers from inside her causing her to shiver and gasp.

2 comments:

CharliB said...

....and I know exactly how this must feel (although it has not yet happened to me)....that mixture of anger, fear, resentment, jealousy, excitement, awe....and anticipation.

I love the way you write and very much enjoy reading your posts.

Thank you.

Masters slave said...

I wish I could say that my first experience serving with another woman was this pleasant ....unfortunately it wasn't but it was under a different master (I used a small m on purpose because I have little respect for him and it would feel like a betrayal of the respect and trust I have for my current Master to use a capital.)

I appreciate you reading. I hope you keep coming back.