Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Learning to Share (part 3 of 3)

I sank to my knees his hand still entwined in my hair leading me to the floor. “Turn and face me.” He said releasing my head.

I turned my body toward him and looked up at him.

“I want my cock sucked.” He said and stood before me.

I grinned and kept my eyes locked with his as I reached up and slid my hand over his noticeable hardness and unbuttoned his pants. I reached in and freed his cock from its restraint, as he helped push his pants down and out of the way.

“Open your mouth and take just the tip” he said.

Hungrily I leaned in and took the tip of him between my lips, running my tongue around him.. I wanted so badly to slide him deep in my throat; to feel him practically choking me.

“You want more of it don’t you?” He asked.

“Mmhmm” I murmured.

“I’m not sure I’m ready to give it all to you quite yet. I think we need to push your limits a bit more.”

I looked up at him and I’m sure he could see the worry in my eyes. I don’t know why I was so nervous about this but I was. He pulled out of my mouth and backed up just out of my reach.

“Q” he said “Come kneel closely behind my slave.”

“Yes, Sir” she replied and moved up behind me.

She knelt behind me straddling my legs, her breasts pressing into my back her pussy pressed against my ass. I shivered from the feel of her skin against mine; it was scary and erotic at the same time. She ran her hands up and down my sides giving me goose bumps.

“She’s never been with a woman before, you will break her, teach her how to serve along side you.” He said

“Yes Sir, with pleasure.”

“Get her ready, I’m going to come down her throat in 10 minutes, and I want her to come at the same time or I will punish you both. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir.” Q replied.

She grabbed my hair tightly and pulled my head back. She leaned forward and ran her tongue up and down my neck, nibbling on my ear. I shivered. Her other hand traced my side and up and over my breast pinching my nipple hard. I cried out and tried to jerk my head forward but she held it fast. Her hand continued to tease and roll my nipple. I moaned and leaned into her hand. She rubbed her body against mine as she slowly moved her hand down my belly, then down my thigh, raking her fingernails along the inside of my thigh I jerked torn between wanting her to touch me and afraid. My heart felt like it was pounding out of my chest and then I felt her fingers slide through my wetness expertly part my lips and slide inside me. I moaned and pushed against her. She removed her fingers and grabbed my hand bringing it to her pussy.

I resisted at first but she held tight and moved my fingers around her clit and slowly pushed my fingers inside her. She was wet, warm and soft, she felt really good. I soon found that I like the sensation of her body pressed to mine, my fingers buried deep in her pussy, and I wanted hers in mine. When she knew I wouldn’t pull my hand away she let go of my hand and slid her fingers back inside me.

“You’re going to suck Master’s cock now” she whispered in my ear, “and you better do a good job or we will both be punished, do you understand?”

“Yes.” I whispered.

“Good now open your mouth.” She said

He walked over and stood in front of me while Q released some of the tension on my hair guiding my head to his cock. I looked up at him and opened my mouth to receive his gift, my tongue reaching out to taste him. I took him deep in my mouth my tongue playing along the tip and shaft as he slid in and out of my mouth. I used my other hand to wrap around him sliding it up and down in time with his thrusts in my mouth.

I moaned wonderful sensations flooding my body. I loved the feel of him in my mouth, the hardness, the way he responded to my tongue. I also loved the feel Q’s breasts pushing into my back, her soft warmth and wetness, her body tightening and releasing around my fingers. I tried so hard to focus on what I was doing but it was difficult. Q’s fingers were buried deep in my pussy keeping time with Master’s cock as it slid in and out of my mouth. She was doing things with her hand that were creating sensations inside me I had never felt before. My hips started moving in time with her fingers, I was getting so close. The pressure building inside me was getting to be too much I knew I was going to come soon.

“I hope she is ready to come for me Q” he said

“Oh I think she is ready for you Sir, just tell me when.” Q said softly

I looked up at him his cock feeling thicker in my mouth. One look in his eyes and I was almost undone but he must have seen something in my face and reached out and slapped my face, lightly “Not quite yet slave, hold back.” He said distracting me a little as he rammed his cock even further down my throat, making me gag. He eased up just a bit and I quickly regained the rhythm.

“I want you to come with her, Q. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir.” She moaned.

“Get ready Q.” he said

Her fingers found a new motion and I felt myself starting to falter. My chest was heaving, my nipples hardened. I felt her body tightening hard around my fingers which continued to slide in and out of her pussy. I attempted to mimic her motions but I felt very clumsy.

“Now” he said and I felt him jerk in my mouth, tasted his come at the same time I felt the orgasm hit my body, I mentally screamed and moaned my mouth so full. Q’s grip on my hair tightened and she pushed herself down onto my fingers harder and ground her breasts into my back. She screamed and bucked making it even harder for me to focus.

I was having a hard time swallowing I could barely control the convulsing of my body, but somewhere in my head I knew Master would be upset if so much as a drop escaped my lips. I tried desperately to block out the other sensations wracking my body so I could focus on pleasing him. I had mixed emotions when he pulled out of my mouth, I was struggling to breathe and swallow at the same time but I also loved the feel of him in my mouth.

I found my body turning to liquid as he released me and I leaned back into Q. I had removed my hand from inside her and was slowly caressing her leg, my fingers still damp with her come. I still couldn’t catch my breath and surprisingly the sensations in my body hadn’t ceased in fact they were once again building.

“You’re a good slave.” Master said as he ran his hand down my face. “Not even one drop spilled.” He leaned down and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. “You do love to please me, don’t you?”

“Yes Sir” I said

No comments: