Thursday, August 28, 2008

Training

I was naked, hogtied, blindfolded and gagged on the bed. I could hear movement coming from the next room and every now and then a noise would put me on alert from somewhere in the room but I couldn’t pinpoint it. I didn’t know how long I had been there but my jaw was starting to ache from the gag. I would hear the click of a camera every so often but mostly it was just silent.

I lay my head down on the bed straining to hear, hoping that Master would come back and release me soon. It seemed like hours had passed when I heard footsteps coming closer. I lifted my head and turned toward the sound. My legs were grabbed forcefully and I was pulled dragged down to the edge of the bed. My knees were pushed open, my feet pushed toward my head and I felt a pressure against my ass. My legs involuntarily tried to clamp shut but hands pushed them apart and Masters voice told me to breathe. I exhaled through my gag relief flooding me now that I knew who it was who was attempting to gain entrance to my body.

I opened my knees and took a few deep breaths, trying to relax into the pain of his entry into my ass. It seemed like no matter how many times he entered me this way it still hurt in the beginning. I gasped and started to panic, but Master put his hand on my back soothingly and told me to relax and open up to him.

I took another breath and listening to his voice I slowly felt the tension I had been holding slip away. Master slipped further inside me and started moving. There was no pain anymore just pleasant sensation as he moved deeper and deeper inside me. I groaned into my gag, and tried to move but I was tied to tightly. My muscles ached and burned from straining to move, and from the building tension of an orgasm.

I felt a hand on my hair and then a hard pull of my head. His grip was tight and he pulled my head back bending my body like a bow as he continued to thrust in and out of my ass. I was moaning and whimpering beneath my gag. I felt his pace pick up. “Get ready to come slave.” He said to me making me shiver. I barely heard his next words I was so flooded with emotions but I knew what they were. My body bowed even more, my chest coming up off the bed, my feet reaching for my head as the tension in my body peaked and then exploded. I felt Master pull out and a warmth spread across my ass and back as he came covering me with his essence.

Master released my hair, and removed my blindfold and gag. I winced at the brightness in the room and quickly closed my eyes trying to get them to adjust. I moved my jaw around working the muscles that had been stretched and held in place for so long. “Thank you Master” I whispered. “You’re welcome slave.” He replied and left me still tied to find a towel. When he returned he cleaned me off and untied me, gathered me in his arms and held me. “You did well, today slave, you’re a good slut.” He murmured into my hair. I smiled, stated, and proud that I had done well in my training. I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep in Masters arms.

No comments: