Friday, August 15, 2008

Fantasy (Part 2 or 2)

I unbuttoned Masters pants and took his cock in my mouth. He kept a tight grip on my hair, as he pushed himself deeply into my mouth. I could feel myself start to gag. “Relax and hold it there slave.” He said.

I did as I was told breathing deeply through my nose and letting my mind go, relaxing into the sensation of having Master deep in my throat.

“Good, you need to learn that, its part of your training isn’t it?” He said.

“Mmhmm.” I replied.

“Good, more tongue slave. Yes, like that. You have 5 minutes to make me come.”

“Mmm” I mumbled as I sucked and licked him, sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. With his hand on the back of my head he pumped himself in and out of my mouth. I sucked and ran my lips up and down the shaft.

“Yes that’s it slave, you’re such a good little slut aren’t you?”

I moaned softly and flicked and rolled my tongue around the head of his cock, and back down his length all while gliding my lips up and down.

“You’re enjoying that aren’t you? You like having Masters cock in your mouth. Do you do this for all of your clients?” He asked.

“MmMm” I said.

“No I guess you don’t, but you do it for me don’t you?”

“MmmHmm” I said.

I felt him thicken in my mouth, and his rhythm picked up. Soon I knew I would feel his warm come filling my mouth nourishing me. I felt him tense, his grip tightened in my hair holding my head still as he pumped a few more times into my mouth. I felt his cock twitch in my mouth and his come, warm and salty sliding down my throat. I knew I had to be gentle now and backed off as he slowed down. He pulled out of my mouth and looked down at me putting his hand beneath my chin and running his thumb across my lips.

“Good girl. I want you to know I locked the door and told the secretary we had a meeting so no one would disturb us. I would never jeopardize your position. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir, thank you Sir. I don’t know what I was thinking.”

“It’s okay slave. You’re probably pretty wet right now aren’t you?”

“Yes Sir.”

“I’m sure you would like to come wouldn’t you?”

“Oh yes Sir.” I said.

“You’re going to have to wait though. You’ve had a lot of treats lately, I think you can wait. Now straighten yourself up and fix your hair we wouldn’t want to give your staff something to talk about now would we?”

I groaned disappointed but did as I was told. “No Sir we wouldn’t” I attempted to tame my unruly curly hair, opting to just put it up instead, since his hair pulling had seriously knotted the back. When I was straightened up he walked over to me and gave me a quick kiss on the nose, “I’ll see you at home slave.”

“Yes Sir.” I mumbled looking down, feeling sorry for myself, I was so aroused and was desperate to come..

He walked to the door and as his hand touched the doorknob he turned and looked at me again, “Oh and slave?”

“Yes Sir?” I asked looking up at him.

“When you get home I’m going to have you.” And with that he unlocked the door and walked out.

I smiled and slumped back in my chair with a groan, pressing my legs together. His words made it worse, but he knew that it also didn’t help that I had to go through the rest of the day with no panties. I put my head in my hands and leaned my elbows on the desk. I definitely wasn’t going to get any more work done today.

No comments: