Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Public Apology to Master

I ask for your forgiveness for my disobedience Master. I try to be an obedient slave but it doesn't always work out that way. I guess it’s that strong willed inner core that I have, which I state as a reason but not an excuse for my behavior. As you often point out to me I am used to giving the orders but outside of work I answer to you, my Owner.

I know the rules; I’ve lived with them for a while so I can’t say I didn’t remember. Although my recent indiscretions were not intentionally willful, I broke the rules. My slips ups of cursing and forgetting to address you correctly as Master while you are inside me are offenses I continue to repeat. I know that your order of publicly disclosing my disobedience and the humiliation I feel having to share my misdeeds with the people who read my blog is your way of reminding me of who I am, who I belong to and who I serve.

Apparently I am having a hard time adhering to these rules, and forget my place too often. I understand that the offenses while minor in nature continue to be broken and a reprimand has not worked in the past so the punishment is harsher this time. I know that it is your right to correct my behavior however you see fit. I can't say I'm thrilled with any type of punishment I mean who likes to be punished? The best I can do is be accepting of my punishment, submit to your will and (hopefully) learn from it.

I am very sorry Master forgive me.

Your slave

No comments: