Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year



I'm not big on resolutions, I feel like they are usually unreasonable promises that we make to ourselves and/or others that only last about a month before we realize that we tried to tackle an almost impossible feat.

But I will break down and make one this year....well sort of since this is really my wish for every year. I strive every year to be a more enlightened, tolerant, happy person than I was the year before. This is a big task but there is no promise to do this that or the other in order to prove that I've done it. The only measure is my own, and since I feel that we can always take the opportunity to improve ourselves this is something I feel I can accomplish.

I wish everyone a happy, safe and wonderful 2009. May good things come your way, and if they don't may you handle them with grace and know that you are not alone.

No comments: