Friday, January 2, 2009

Thank You

I was trying to figure out what post would make a good start to 2009 and I can't think of anything better than to say....

Thank you Master for your Ownership.

I am grateful for your patience, your strictness, your control, and your care. Being a dominant personality in my daily life sometimes makes my submission difficult, but through your guidance I have found such freedom and clarity in surrendering that control. As I barrel through life I often overwhelm and stress myself out. You reign me in reminding me that letting go while sometimes painful holds great rewards.

I am yours. Your slave, your slut, your property, whether together or apart that piece of my soul that you captured long ago reminds me always of who I answer and belong to. Our circumstances have changed many times since I felt that lock snap shut on the collar around my throat but there has never been any question of who Owns me. My collar may be invisible to most but it binds me in service to you. It is never far from my mind and guides many of my thoughts and actions.

I am here to please you, to obey, to surrender. I don't always do so with grace and sometimes need a strong hand to guide me back but a pat on my head and a "good girl" sends shivers through my body and makes my heart swell with joy. Thank you Master for guiding me on this wondrous, sometimes painful, but always rewarding journey.

2 comments:

lalana said...

What a beautiful way to start the year, and a lovely tribute to your Master.

lalana

Alyssa said...

I have just stumbled across your blog and I absolutely love it. You have written so eloquently exactly how I feel towards my own Master. Thank you for your writing. I can't wait to read more :)