Friday, March 25, 2016

Figging

I am panting and straining I was so close. Then I hear a click and the sound scraping and of something dropping to the floor.

"Figging was used in Victorian times as a form of punishment.  Some even say that it was used along with caning to help ensure that the person didn't clench their butt cheeks together during the fun. I have a piece of ginger root here and I am going to insert it into your pretty little ass and I'm going to rub some on your clit. It will burn but it won't harm you, I am only going to do this once but I could do this over and over for several hours if you insist on being a bad girl. Do you you understand?"

I shiver and whisper "Yes, Master"

"I'm not sure I heard you, speak up" he says.

"Yes Master" I say again this time louder "Thank you Sir."

"Good girl."

I hear a splash of water and then feel the cold wetness touch my bottom. I start to clench but a quick slap makes me release the muscles.  I feel the ginger slide inside me and just as I start to think it isn't so bad the sensation gets stronger and continues to grow.  I start to moan and wiggle the swing swaying. He reaches out and circles a piece across my clit and I can feel the warmth and burn traveling from back to front.  I start to pant.  I need it to stop, I need someone to touch me, I need something cool or something hard.  I really don't know what I need but the sensations are driving me crazy, the swing is swaying harder now as I twist and turn, I can feel my pussy swell with desire and need.  Tears are running down my face again and I start begging and pleading with him to make it stop, but he doesn't.

I feel a tug on the chain connected to the clamps on my nipples and I whimper harder and moan.  Then I feel something delicate slide across my stomach and I arch upward.  The softness moves downward tickling my inner thighs across my clit circling but just barely. I am desperate.  I want something harder, something to ease this ache I have building inside me.

I lose track of time but the burning sensation is starting to subside, its not as intense anymore but I still feel swollen and the heat between my legs is intense.  He reaches down and unclasps the bar separating my legs and steps between them, his fingers slide inside me.  I gasp and buck.

"Thats it, now I think you are ready for me." He says and his fingers slide out and I feel his cock slide deeply into me.

I moan and cry out as he fucks me hard.  I feel him reach around and pull the ginger out of my ass and drop it to the floor.  The heat is still intense and I am so aroused.  I feel myself reaching my peak.

"Please Master can I come?" I cry out.

"Not yet." He says and pounds me harder.

I am panting and desperate.  I'm not sure how much longer I can hold back. "Please Master!" I scream.

"Now" I hear him say as my body is ripped apart by my orgasm.  I feel him tug at the clamps on my nipples releasing them and I scream harder as the blood rushes back and I am hit with another orgasmic wave.

I feel him speeding up, knowing he is close.  I am all nerve endings and my orgasm seems to go on forever. I am shaking and crying and gasping.  I feel his release as my body starts to wind down.

He reaches up and removes the blind fold.

"You're a good girl. I'm going to untie you and you can rest for a short time on your mat in the corner but we aren't done."

I look up at him with my tear soaked face, "Thank you Master." I say wondering if I am capable of much more.

"Don't worry, I have faith in you.  I know you can handle it." He unties me and carries to my corner mat. Rest I will be back in a little while. He says and walks away.

I close my eyes, my body sore but happy, and fall asleep.

to be continued......

To learn more about figging I read this really great post by Master Michael  - check it out.  

No comments: