Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Wishes

I wanted to stop by and say thank you to all of you who have written to me making sure that I am okay. I am doing fine, life has just been very busy. I have been out of the country and involved in a very big project overseas so I have not had a lot of free time to write lately. I do think of you and this blog often and feel sad that I've neglected it. Hopefully soon I will be back to writing and expressing myself. I know I've said that before and each time I truly mean it, maybe this time it will actually happen.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday season, and a joyous new year. May it be filled with erotic dreams and fantasies and may all your kinky wishes come true.

Peace to all, love to all!

1 comment:

jajf said...

Your blog speaks to a part of me that I have buried for the majority of my life. I would like to know more in regards of how you started down this road and how you deal with what you have to be and what you want to be.

Collaring was mentioned to me just recently and I honestly don't know much about it and what I thought I did know isn't correct. I have confusion and I want to be clear, if that makes sense.

Any help would be appreciated,
Jody